Car Wash Attendant
SPEEDI CAR WASH & FUEL is a family and locally owned car wash and gas station in Flagstaff, Arizona. Within our facility are 5 departments: Tunnel Car Wash, C-Store, Gas Station, Self-Wash bays and Vacuum Area.
SPEEDI CAR WASH & FUEL is seeking a Car Wash Attendant. Ideal candidate for the position will possess the ability to effectively operate in a high volume, customer driven express car wash, gas station and convenience store. The position will direct report to the general manager and owners. A Car Wash Attendant operates the tunnel wash system, perform various cleaning duties throughout the car wash area, and assist customers with their needs. The goal is to provide excellent service to all customers and their vehicles, while maintaining a safe and friendly work environment. Success of this position will help establish relationships and bring customers back to the car wash.
• Operate automatic tunnel wash with high efficiency and safety.
• Performs any combination of following duties in automatic car wash
• Directs patron to entrance of wash station
• Guides automobile onto wheel track of automatic mechanism.
• Cleans front and rear of vehicle, using brush and detergent. Provide bug prep and pre-soak.
• Activates wash mechanism and observes operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
• Notifies supervisor when malfunctions occur.
• Fills detergent and wax tanks, lubricates equipment, and replaces spray jets and hoses as needed.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Assist and give directions to customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• Handle customer complaints in a professional, friendly and timely fashion.
• Clean, collect, and dispose outside trash.
• Call police to report suspicious activity in the premises.
• Sweep and mop floors, and clean bathrooms.
Ideal Candidate must possess the following skill sets:
o Mechanical skills and abilities preferred
o Demonstrates reliability and highly functional customer service skills
o Shows physical ability to perform duties
o Basic computer skills
o Attention to detail
o Read and follow directions/instructions
o Ability to work on weekends and holidays
o Previous experience at a similar setting is a plus
o Must be at least 17 years of age
o High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o Must be able to frequently lift 15 pounds and occasionally lift up to 60 pounds.
o A valid driver’s license is a plus.
Perks of the position include:
1) An ever-changing work environment - no two days are ever the same
2) Challenging work with FUN at the forefront - manage the business where everyone wins
3) Delightful RAVING FANS - earn customers for life and provide a service with a smile
1) Free car washes
2) Discounts in store
3) Incentives/bonus for doing exceptional performance- We reward success and growth!
Must be available to work 20-40 hours a week. Negotiable hourly wage based on skills and experience level. Benefit eligible and chance for performance-based incentives/bonuses. Probationary period of 6 months. Please complete application form and submit with resume.